AVID Education Solutions
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to learn about upcoming events and exclusive offers.
See the original post shared here from AVID.
AVID For Students
MEETING THE CHALLENGES
Avid will set you up for a sustainable career in entertainment.
- Set yourself apart with Avid Certification for Media Composer, Pro Tools, Sibelius, and other Avid solutions
- Save money with education pricing for qualified students, as well as free or low-cost entry-level options
- Get set up easily with simple, software-based licensing
- Ease into the learning curve with quality course content taught by top industry educators
- Work with the knowledge you already have on the most open, tightly integrated media platform out there
- Prepare for college and/or a career with specific skillsets that can help land internships and full-time industry jobs globally
- Connect and collaborate with other creatives and get discovered using the free Avid Link app
Avid provides the products and solutions used by the pros.
- Make 44% more money with training in Avid products than the average editor using other tools
- 6 out of 6 major movie studios use Avid creative tools
- 100% of the top 10 grossing films of 2014 and 2015 were edited with Avid solutions
- About 70% of commercially published music is created using Avid
- 4 out of 5 largest TV station groups use Avid products
80-90% of original content from leading streaming providers is produced with Avid solutions
AVID for Educators
Avid’s education offerings solve these dilemmas with solutions scaled to your facility’s needs. Whether you’re a college educator or K-12 teacher, you can provide your students with hands-on training that will prepare them for top college media programs and successful careers in the media industry.
MEETING THE CHALLENGE
Find out why top schools such as Berklee College of Music, UNLV, and Full Sail University have partnered with Avid to help students succeed.
- Access the official Avid curriculum, industry-valued certification exams and more as an Avid Learning Partner
Teach specific skillsets that lead to rewarding career paths and real job opportunities
- Expand your teaching knowledge at your own pace with online and eBook options
- Deploy Avid solutions campus-wide and give students advanced experience by teaching media management and collaborative workflows
- Stay within budget with campus licensing at one simple, annual cost
- Scale to your needs with free versions of professional-grade products and easy “plug-and-play” solutions
- Easily meet ESSA requirements with our federally compliant partner programs