Annex Pro is Fully Operational During the COVID-19 Crisis
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to learn about upcoming events and exclusive offers.
Message from Kerry Corlett, Founder and CEO, Annex Pro
I hope this message finds you and yours healthy and well.
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, Annex Pro continues to do our part to protect the health of our employees, customers and our community. We recognize that all of our customers are facing tough challenges, and we want to do everything we can to help.
Commitment to customers is one of Annex Pro’s core values, so the team quickly banded together to implement a business continuity plan. Here’s how we’re doing our part:
- Annex Pro is fully operational across Canada, with staff working from home. We hold daily “all-hands” meetings, and meet with customers via Zoom, to keep us all in sync
- Orders are being shipped daily, although our offices are closed for customer pick-ups for now
- Our online store is open 24/7 for individual orders of Wacom tablets, Blackmagic and more
- Sanitizing & distancing recommendations by public health officials are strictly adhered to
- We watch, listen to & play our customers’ creations nightly: films, TV, music, games & more
Annex Pro invested in an entirely cloud-based office infrastructure many years ago (ERP, CRM, messaging, applications, etc) so our transition to working remotely has been relatively painless. If your animation, VFX, games or post-production environment is not as connected and productive as you’d like, you may reach us at email@example.com – we’re ready to help. We will get through this together.
Founder and CEO