Enterprise Media Management
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to learn about upcoming events and exclusive offers.
See the original post shared here from AVID.
MEETING THE CHALLENGE
- Keep up with content demands more quickly by streamlining your media lifecycle management, from acquisition to final delivery
- Solidify the link between media operations and business practices to make your operations more efficient and profitable than the competition
- Offset growing operation costs and create new revenue streams by quickly searching through and repurposing existing content
- Cater to different facilities’ needs by integrating Avid and third-party workflows into one platform
- Unify remote and local facilities by enabling them to search for and access the same media and metadata
- Simplify your processes and save time through such features as automation, multivendor integration, and managing transcodes and uploads in the background
- React to the need for cost-effective global production by enabling remote workflows and collaboration
- Keep files preserved, secure, and metadata-enriched, minimizing data loss and time and money spent on manual archiving and retrieving content
- Respond to consumer demand for ubiquitous content by delivering content across multiple channels
- Easily park projects and back up media in the cloud
INTEGRATED HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE
Avid On Demand
Edit video remotely by connecting Media Composer to MediaCentral in the cloud.