Wacom Presents: Cartoon Crunch
Calling all animation enthusiasts! Join Wacom and 8 talented students as they participate in Cartoon Crunch. Hosted by the skilful Mike Morris, these young animators will work against the clock to create an animated short in one week! The prompt: create a cartoon that depicts what creative collaborations will look like in the future.
With Morris commentating these events, Cartoon Crunch will be an unmissable mini reality series depicting the highs and lows of the animation process. This event will also feature Q&As from the student’s mentors and a three-part webinar series in which animation experts give you a crash course in storyboarding, production design and much more.
Three-part webinar series:
- September 14 — Storytelling for Animation with Jeff Ranjo
- September 16 — Animation Production Design with Luciano Herrera
- September 18 — Live Production Animation Demonstration with Travis Blaise
Live 5-part mini-series: All episodes will air at 5pm PDT
- Episode 1, September 21 – Story
- Episode 2, September 22 – Design
- Episode 3, September 23 – Animation part 1
- Episode 4, September 24 – Animation part 2
- Episode 5, September 25 – Post and Delivery
Popcorn Premiere Party: Sep 26, 6pm PDT
Get private event invitations, exclusive promos & industry updates. Subscribe to our newsletter.