AVID NEXIS | PRO 40TB
We offer volume discounts on multiple units to qualified customers and schools, CONTACT US!
Backed by one year of standard support, centralize your video storage with Avid’s NEXIS | PRO 40TB Shared Storage System. Using ten 7200 rpm 3.5″ drives with 4TB of storage each, NEXIS | PRO creates a safe and reliable storage solution for your professional video or audio workflow. NEXIS | PRO seamlessly integrates with Avid or select third-party professional software programs. It can store all your video, audio and other essential files for your projects while granting simultaneous access to up to 24 users.
- 40 TB of storage capacity
- Scalable from 40–160 TB by combining one to four Avid NEXIS | PRO engines together (cannot be
- mixed with E-class Avid NEXIS engines)
- Rackmount-ready; 2U rack height
- Field replaceable Storage Controller, power supplies (2), and fans
- Redundant, hot-swappable SSDs for system configuration and metadata management
- 10GbE network connection. SR (Short Range), LR (Long Range), and direct attach copper connectivity options.
Please note, this item is a special order with the manufacturer. ETA is estimated 15 business days PLUS. Once your order has been placed you will receive a more accurate ETA via email once available.
WE SHIP CANADA-WIDE
Free shipping on orders over $250*
*Oversized items may have additional shipping costs that will be added automatically at checkout.
Physical items, that are in stock, will be shipped and received within 10 days (delivery times could be longer for remote locations and on holidays).
Software licenses will be delivered via email within two days (during normal office hours, Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. PST).
Sales taxes will be collected automatically at checkout per the ship-to location’s provincial tax rates.
Annex Pro offers the following secure payment methods:
- Secure credit or debit card. Payment subject to additional verification by your card issuer as well as Annex Pro.
- Financing for easy monthly payments through Paybright. Learn more at https://paybright.com/faq/ or contact us for more details.
You may request a change or cancellation to your order provided it has not already been processed and shipped. Because we make an effort to process your order as quickly as possible, a change may not always be possible. Please reach us at email@example.com or 800-682-6639 to request changes. Cancellations may be subject to processing fees.
Annex Pro can offer volume discounts on multiple units to qualified customers. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.682.6639 if you'd like to purchase multiple units.
Read our return policy here.
For Online Orders
Within the first 14 days of purchase
Should your unit have any material defect within the first 14 days of purchase, we will be happy to exchange the product for you for another
unit of the same model. Please follow the instructions for exchange in our Return and Exchange Policy.
After the first 14 days of purchase
For any warranty-related issues that occur after the first 14 days, please contact the manufacturer directly. If you’re having issues with the procedure, we will do what we can to help you. Please contact Annex Pro at email@example.com or 800-682-6639 to discuss warranty policies or for assistance with the procedure.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, call us at 1.800.682.6639 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.