Blackmagic Web Presenter
Blackmagic Web Presenter makes any SDI or HDMI video source appear as a USB webcam for higher quality web streaming using software such as Skype or streaming platforms such as YouTube Live, Facebook Live, Twitch.tv, Periscope and more! Blackmagic Web Presenter includes 12G-SDI and HDMI inputs, an XLR microphone input, HiFi audio input, and Teranex quality down conversion for converting any SD, HD or Ultra HD video source to 720p for easy, low data rate, high quality streaming. Plus, Blackmagic Web Presenter can even live switch programs using its built in 2 input production switcher if you add the optional Teranex Mini Smart Panel!
- 1x 10-bit SD/HD switchable SDI Video Input
- 1x Component YUV on 3 BNCs Switchable to S-Video or Composite Analog Video Input
- Component Supports HD & SD
- 1x HDMI Type A Connector HDMI Video Input
- 2 Channels of Professional Balanced Analog Audio with Standard 1/4″ Jack Connections Analog Audio Input
- 2 Channels From Embedded SDI Audio SDI Audio Input
- 2 Channels From Embedded HDMI Audio HDMI Audio Input
WE SHIP CANADA-WIDE
Physical items, that are in stock, will be shipped and received within 10 days (delivery times could be longer for remote locations and on holidays). Software licenses will be delivered via email within two days (during normal office hours, Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. PST).
When your product is shipped, you’ll receive by email a tracking information or an ETA for back ordered products.
Sales taxes will be collected automatically at checkout per the ship-to location’s provincial tax rates.
Annex Pro offers the following secure payment methods:
- Direct Bank Transfer (preferred)
- Financing for easy monthly payments through Paybright. Learn more at https://paybright.com/faq/ or contact us for more details.
Payment subject to additional verification by your card issuer as well as Annex Pro.
- Credit Card (up to $5k incl tax)
You may request a change or cancellation to your order provided it has not already been processed and shipped. Because we make an effort to process your order as quickly as possible, a change may not always be possible. Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-682-6639 to request changes. Cancellations may be subject to processing fees.
Annex Pro can offer volume discounts on multiple units to qualified customers. Please email us at email@example.com or call 800.682.6639.
We are happy to offer education discounts to schools, students and teachers. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.682.6639 to learn more.
Within the first 30 days of purchase
Should your unit have any material defect within the first 30 days of purchase, we will be happy to exchange the product for you for another
unit of the same model. Please follow the instructions for exchange in our Return and Exchange Policy.
After the first 30 days of purchase
For any warranty-related issues that occur after the first 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly. If you're having issues with the procedure, we will do what we can to help you. Please contact Annex Pro at email@example.com or 800-682-6639 to discuss warranty policies or for assistance with the procedure.
Note that while we have a flexible return and exchange policy, there are certain items that cannot be returned or exchanged for very specific reasons. These items include:
- Custom builds
- Special orders (e.g. an out-of-stock product that was ordered specially for you)
- Software and Authorization keys
- Oversized or overweight items
- Discontinued products
- “Used” or refurbished items
- Personal items (e.g. earphones)
If you have any questions regarding whether the product you are buying falls within the non-returnable category, don’t hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within the first 30 days of purchase should your unit have any material defect, we will be happy to exchange the product for you for another unit of the same model.