Rode VideoMic Pro
The RØDE VideoMic Pro is a shotgun microphone ideal for vloggers, mobile journalists or filmmakers on the go. It’s designed for use with camcorders, DSLR cameras and portable audio recorders. It comes with a 1/2″ condenser capsule which creates broadcast-quality sound via a 3.5mm minijack connector (outputting the mono signal to both left and right channels) with an incredibly low self-noise of just 14db. A super-cardioid polar pattern ensures that surrounding audio is at a minimum, and your recording is focused on your subject in front of the camera.
- Works on Cameras and Portable Recorders
- VideoMic pro is battery powered, and provides over 70 hours recording from a single 9V battery
- Rycote® Lyre® shock mounting onboard
- All-new capsule with lower noise and higher sensitivity
- Broadcast recording quality condenser microphone
- Compact form factor (150mm/6” length)
- Ultra lightweight (85g/3oz)
- Integrated shock mounting
- Integrated foam windscreen
- 3.5mm stereo mini-jack output (dual mono)
- Two step High Pass Filter (flat, 80Hz)
- Three position level control (-10dB, 0, +20dB)
- Camera shoe mount with 3/8” thread for easy boompole mounting
WE SHIP CANADA-WIDE
Free shipping on orders over $250*
*Oversized items may have additional shipping costs that will be added automatically at checkout.
Physical items, that are in stock, will be shipped and received within 10 days (delivery times could be longer for remote locations and on holidays).
Software licenses will be delivered via email within two days (during normal office hours, Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. PST).
Sales taxes will be collected automatically at checkout per the ship-to location’s provincial tax rates.
Annex Pro offers the following secure payment methods:
- Secure credit or debit card. Payment subject to additional verification by your card issuer as well as Annex Pro.
- Financing for easy monthly payments through Paybright. Learn more at https://paybright.com/faq/ or contact us for more details.
You may request a change or cancellation to your order provided it has not already been processed and shipped. Because we make an effort to process your order as quickly as possible, a change may not always be possible. Please reach us at email@example.com or 800-682-6639 to request changes. Cancellations may be subject to processing fees.
Annex Pro can offer volume discounts on multiple units to qualified customers. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.682.6639 if you'd like to purchase multiple units.
Read our return policy here.
For Online Orders
Within the first 14 days of purchase
Should your unit have any material defect within the first 14 days of purchase, we will be happy to exchange the product for you for another
unit of the same model. Please follow the instructions for exchange in our Return and Exchange Policy.
After the first 14 days of purchase
For any warranty-related issues that occur after the first 14 days, please contact the manufacturer directly. If you’re having issues with the procedure, we will do what we can to help you. Please contact Annex Pro at email@example.com or 800-682-6639 to discuss warranty policies or for assistance with the procedure.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, call us at 1.800.682.6639 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.