The Smart Videohub 40 x 40 12G-SDI from Blackmagic Design is a mixed format router with 40 12G-SDI inputs and 40 12G-SDI outputs for routing any combination of SD, HD, Ultra HD 4K, and DCI 4K video. It supports 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 color sampling and 10-bit processing for smoother gradations. Housed in a 2RU frame, the Smart Videohub ideal for use in both large broadcast systems or portable mini racks for live productions. A built-in LCD lets view your sources directly on the router itself, with simple push buttons and spin knob provided for control. Routing can also be controlled using dedicated remote panels or over Ethernet using the included software for Mac OS X and Windows. You can even use the available iPad app to change routing over your wireless network.
Note: IEC power cables is not included.
- Routing Switcher
- 40 x 12G-SDI Inputs / 40 x 12G-SDI Outputs
- Supports SD, HD, Ultra HD 4K, DCI 4K
- 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 Sampling
- 10-Bit Processing
- SDI Reclocking
- Built-In LCD with Spin Knob Control
- Push Buttons on Front Panel
- Ethernet for Remote Control
- Videohub Control Software Included
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design Smart Videohub 40 x 40 12G-SDI
- SD Card with Software