ZBrushCore to ZBrush 2021 (Upgrade)
Price is per seat. Looking for a quote? CONTACT US and specify how many seats you require.
Take your art to the next level by upgrading from ZBrushCore to ZBrush 2021. Get access to Live Boolean, ZModeler, UV mapping, more brushes, more SubTools, higher polygon counts, plugins and much more!
- Digital Sculpting & Painting Software
- Sculpt up to a Billion Polygons
- Sketch Out and Complete 2D / 3D Concepts
- Use Effects to Create Realistic Renders
- ZModeler Upgraded with New Functions
Recommended Specifications for Best Results:
- 64-bit editions of Windows 7 or newer
- Mac OSX: 10.10 or above.
- CPU: i5/i7/Xeon technology or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 8GB required for working with multi-million polygon meshes. 16GB+ recommended
- HDD: 100GB of hard drive free space for the scratch disk. SSD highly recommended for ZBrushCore and its scratch disk
- Pen Tablet: Wacom or Wacom compatible (Carbon API) recommended.
- Monitor: 1920×1080 monitor resolution or higher with millions of colors.
- Most cards manufactured 2008 or newer. Must support OpenGL 3.3 or higher.
Annex Pro offers free shipping for orders over $250.
*Some oversized items may have additional shipping costs which will be automatically added to your order at checkout.
Most orders will ship via Fedex, UPS, or Purolator. You will receive your tracking number and carrier info by email when your order ships. Some accessories will ship via Canada Post and will not include a tracking number. You will receive an email notification when your order has shipped.
Curbside pickup is available at our Vancouver office only. You will receive an email notification when your order is ready, and you may be asked to present your photo ID and credit card at pickup.
We aim to ship your order within 2 business days; you will receive an email notification when your order is placed, and again when it has shipped including tracking info if applicable. For special orders or items marked “out of stock”, you will be provided with an estimated ship date within 2 business days of placing your order.
Software activation codes (not physical discs or dongles) ordered before noon PST will be delivered by email on the next business day.
For orders that have already shipped or been received, please review our Return Policy.
Annex Pro offers the following secure payment methods:
- Direct Bank Transfer (preferred)
- Financing for easy monthly payments through Paybright. Learn more at https://paybright.com/faq/ or contact us for more details.
Payment subject to additional verification by your card issuer as well as Annex Pro.
- Credit and Debit Card
We are only able to accept billing addresses within Canada for online orders. For billing addresses outside of Canada, please contact us for payment options. Orders are only available to ship within Canada regardless of billing address.
Annex Pro can offer volume discounts on multiple units to qualified customers. Please contact us if you'd like to purchase multiple units.
We are happy to offer education discounts to schools, students and teachers.
If you are a student: Click Here
If you are an instructor or purchasing on behalf of an educational institute, please contact us to learn more.
Read our return policy here.
For Online Orders
Within the first 14 days of purchase
Should your unit have any material defect within the first 14 days of purchase, we will be happy to exchange the product for you for another unit of the same model. Please follow the instructions for exchange in our Return and Exchange Policy.
After the first 14 days of purchase
For any warranty-related issues that occur after the first 14 days, please contact the manufacturer directly. If you’re having issues with the procedure, we will do what we can to help you. Please contact us here or call 800-682-6639 to discuss warranty policies or for assistance with the procedure.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, contact us.