Welcome to the Annex Pro Canadian Cinema Editors (CCE) Page!
Annex Pro is proud to be the CCE’s Lead Partner for 2023!
Q: Who are the Canadian Cinema Editors (CCE) & what is their mission?
A: The CCE supports & honours Canada’s world-class editing talent, which strengthens our vibrant post community and helps promote it to the wider film industry at home and abroad
A: The CCE brings together the Canadian community of editors, assistant editors, post-supervisors, students and other filmmakers, to learn, network, and celebrate the outstanding achievements of the Canadian film industry
A: The CCE is a bilingual not-for-profit whose goal is the betterment of the art & science of picture editing across all media in Canada
EDITCON 2023 HAPPENS FEB 24-26
- A cross-Canada conference where the art of picture editing takes centre stage!
- Panel discussions with award-winning international and Canadian editors
- A combination of in-person and virtual content in Toronto, Montreal & Vancouver
- Professionals from post-production, as well as directors and cinematographers make EDITCON an event not to be missed!
CCE AWARDS 2023, SHINING THE SPOTLIGHT ON CANADA’S EDITORS
- Mark the date! May 25/23 in downtown Toronto
- 13 different editing awards, plus Lifetime Achievement & Career Achievement Awards
- Mix & mingle with industry colleagues before the celebrity-hosted 3-course Awards dinner, plus the legendary after-party!
- Over 300 people attended in person last year, including agents, producers, directors, technology suppliers and many others. Will also be streamed live online
THE EDITOR’S CUT MONTHLY PODCAST
- The Editor’s Cut explores the art of picture editing in Canada
- 50+ episodes, free at wherever you find your podcasts
- Enjoy “L’Art du montage”, our French counterpart