Who is responsible for the personal information collected on this Website?
Special Notice – if you are under 18 years old
Information collection and use
We collect and use personal information (including name, address, telephone number and email address) in order to:
- Respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- Process orders or applications submitted by you
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any products or services supplied to you
- Better tailor and improve the features of products and services
- Ship products you purchased either on the phone or through our online store
- Send you event, promotional and/or product updates (if you opted to receive them)
Keeping our records accurate
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below.
Security of your personal data
We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
Use of your personal information submitted to other websites
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if:
- You accessed the third party website using links from our Website; or
- You linked to our Website from a third-party website.
We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact the owner or operator of such website if you have any concerns or questions.
How you can contact us