Pro Tools Artist Annual Paid Annually Subscription – RENEWAL
Avid Pro Tools Artist 1-Year Subscription RENEWAL is for owners of an active 1-year subscription license of Pro Tools Artist that is about to expire and needs to be renewed. If your subscription has already expired, you need to purchase a NEW subscription.
What’s Included and How to Manage Your 1-Year Subscription
- 1-year access to latest version of Pro Tools Artist software. Once your subscription lapses, you no longer have access to Pro Tools Artist unless you renew or resubscribe.
- 1-year access to all available Pro Tools Artist updates.
- 1-year access to Standard support with unlimited online technical support plus billing and account help—response within 24 to 48 hours.
- 1-year access to the Artist Bundle (over 100+ plug-ins).
- 1-year access to Celemony Melodyne essential.
- 1-year access to Inner Circle rewards—over $2000 in free plug-ins plus music and sound libraries, training resources, and more.
- Access to 1GB of Cloud Collaboration storage, 2GB high-quality loop library, plus over 3GB of bonus samples and sounds for virtual instruments.
- Users who want to continue using Pro Tools Artist after the 1-Year period ends may purchase this 1-Year Subscription RENEWAL before their current subscription expires—keeping the same System ID that’s already in their iLok account.
- If your 1-year subscription has already expired, you need to purchase a NEW subscription. Starting a NEW subscription surrenders your existing Pro Tools license and creates a new Pro Tools System ID in your iLok account—which you will then have to move onto your iLok USB or iLok Cloud session.
- Pro Tools runs on Intel-based Windows and Mac computers as well as on M1-based Mac computers.
- Choose to authorize the software either via cloud license with iLok Cloud (requires a constant Internet connection) or with a physical iLok 2 / iLok 3 key (available separately).