Online Order Return Policy
Special Orders & Return Policy
- Please note this policy only applies to online orders. Annex Pro reserves the right to change this policy without prior notice.
- All hardware items are considered special order and are not kept in stock.
- Returns will not be accepted on special orders/non-stock merchandise, software/activation codes, oversized/overweight products, discontinued products, “used” or open-box products, or personal items (ex: headphones, mics).
- Special orders cannot be cancelled once the product has been ordered.
- Annex Pro is not responsible for delays caused by manufacturer production or other unforeseen circumstances which could delay the delivery of your specially ordered product(s).
- We will provide an estimated lead time for your item(s) and aim to provide clear communication if the lead time changes.
- Although we cannot accept returns on these items, Annex Pro is here to help if you experience trouble with your new product. Please contact us if you need guidance, we are here to support you.
Online Order Warranty Info
- If you are within warranty and experience trouble with the product, please contact the manufacturer as soon as possible to initiate the RMA process.
- Create a service ticket or call the support phone number via the links below and a service technician will contact you to assist.
Blackmagic Design Support