Enterprise Media Management
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to learn about upcoming events and exclusive offers.
See the original post shared here from AVID.
Avid helps you meet the modern needs of content delivery with tools that help you store, manage, and deliver content effortlessly. Capitalize on new opportunities while leveraging your existing content, and keep your files safe and secure.
MEETING THE CHALLENGE
- Keep up with content demands more quickly by streamlining your media lifecycle management, from acquisition to final delivery
- Solidify the link between media operations and business practices to make your operations more efficient and profitable than the competition
- Offset growing operation costs and create new revenue streams by quickly searching through and repurposing existing content
- Cater to different facilities’ needs by integrating Avid and third-party workflows into one platform
- Unify remote and local facilities by enabling them to search for and access the same media and metadata
- Simplify your processes and save time through such features as automation, multivendor integration, and managing transcodes and uploads in the background
- React to the need for cost-effective global production by enabling remote workflows and collaboration
- Keep files preserved, secure, and metadata-enriched, minimizing data loss and time and money spent on manual archiving and retrieving content
- Respond to consumer demand for ubiquitous content by delivering content across multiple channels
- Easily park projects and back up media in the cloud
INTEGRATED HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE
Next-generation graphics asset managment for news and sports production
Avid On Demand
Edit video remotely by connecting Media Composer to MediaCentral in the cloud.