Blackmagic Design Studio Converter
Join the waiting list to be the first to know when Blackmagic Design Studio Converter becomes available.
We offer volume discounts on multiple units to qualified customers and schools, contact us!
With 10G Ethernet on Blackmagic Studio Converter and Blackmagic Studio Camera 4K Pro, you can connect all camera signals using one Ethernet IP link connection. That means the camera feed, return program feed, time code, reference, tally, talk back and control are all sent down the single cable. That’s the same benefits of SMPTE fiber, but the standard 10G copper Ethernet cable is much lower cost. The Blackmagic Studio Converter allows breakout of all the video, audio and talk back connections at the studio end. It also includes a massive power supply that powers the camera down the Ethernet cable, so you don’t even need a power source near the camera.
- Built in Speaker
- Analog Audio Outputs: 6.35 mm headphone jack.
- 2.2 inch LCD Screen
- Ethernet: 1 x 10Gb/s PoE RJ‑45 Camera connector for SMPTE Fibre style workflow over Cat
- USB-C port
- Television standard sample rate of 48kHz and 24‑bit.
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2
- Color Precision: 10-bit
- Color Space: REC 709, REC 2020.
- SDI switches between HD, 3G-SDI, 6G-SDI and 12G-SDI.
- Built in Control Panel
- 7 buttons with spin knob control and 2.2 inch color display for device control and menu settings.
- Operating Systems: Mac 10.15 Catalina, Mac 11.1 Big Sur or later Windows 10, 64-bit
- Power Supply: 100 – 240V AC input.
- Power Supply: 1 x Internal 100 – 240V AC 50/60Hz