Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro 12K with OLPF
URSA Mini Pro 12K: Digital Film Revolution
Rich Film Look with Digital Definition
Super35 12K Sensor Delivers a Cinematic View
Virtual Cinema Production
Interchangeable PL Lens Mount
- The front of the URSA Mini Pro 12K sports an interchangeable PL lens mount, enabling you to choose from an array of current and vintage pro cine lenses from multiple manufacturers.
- Canon EF and Nikon F mounts are available separately for shooters who have their own glass.
Generation 5 Color Science
- An evenly weighted, lightweight yet robust magnesium alloy design makes the URSA Mini Pro 12K perfect for either handheld work or tripod-based shots.
- Additional camera features include 12G-SDI input and output, a 4″ fold-out display, built-in ND filters, ergonomic controls, timecode and reference input, and 48V phantom power XLR audio.
- A digital slate function and lens metadata capture ease your URSA Mini Pro 12K workflow transition from capture to post.
- Camera setup 7.0 includes Blackmagic Raw stills capture and broadcast lens support.
Two Encoding Methods
- Dual built-in CFast 2.0 and UHS-II SD card slots and a SuperSpeed USB-C expansion port provide three methods for capturing 12K video.
- A “Record Raw on 2 Cards” option enables you to record across two cards simultaneously at speeds up to an impressive 900 MB/s to two CFast 2.0 cards, or to 500 MB/s to two UHS-II SD cards.
- The third option is capturing to NVMe SSD drives via a USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 port at rates up to 10 Gb/s.
Not in the Box
- Essential Power Cables (Not Included)
- Essential Recording Media (Not Included)
- Essential Cine Lenses (Not Included)