AVID Pro Tools | MTRX 8 Line Pristine AD card
We offer volume discounts on multiple units to qualified customers and schools, CONTACT US!
Add eight channels of line-level analog inputs for connecting preamps, keyboards, signal processors, mixers, and other gear.
- Analog Inputs: 8 Line-level
- Input gain: Adjustable from -18 to +70 dB, in steps of 0.1 dB, ± 0.25 dB accuracy
- Max input level: Adjustable from 9 dBu to 30 dBu in steps of 0.1 dB
- Sampling, resolution: 5-bit sigma/delta @ 5.645 or 6.144 MHz, 24-bit PCM
- DSD sample rates: 2.8224 and 5.6448 Mhz (64 and 128 fs)
- THD+N (A): < -117 dB @ -3 dB FS / 0.00014%
- Crosstalk: < -120 dB Input Impedance: > 10 k Ohm
Please note, this item is a special order with the manufacturer. ETA is estimated 15 business days PLUS. Once your order has been placed you will receive a more accurate ETA via email once available.
WE SHIP CANADA-WIDE
Free shipping on orders over $250*
*Oversized items may have additional shipping costs that will be added automatically at checkout.
Physical items, that are in stock, will be shipped and received within 10 days (delivery times could be longer for remote locations and on holidays).
Software licenses will be delivered via email within two days (during normal office hours, Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. PST).
Sales taxes will be collected automatically at checkout per the ship-to location’s provincial tax rates.
Annex Pro offers the following secure payment methods:
- Secure credit or debit card. Payment subject to additional verification by your card issuer as well as Annex Pro.
- Financing for easy monthly payments through Paybright. Learn more at https://paybright.com/faq/ or contact us for more details.
You may request a change or cancellation to your order provided it has not already been processed and shipped. Because we make an effort to process your order as quickly as possible, a change may not always be possible. Please contact us to request changes. Cancellations may be subject to processing fees.
Annex Pro can offer volume discounts on multiple units to qualified customers. Please contact us if you'd like to purchase multiple units.
Read our return policy here.
For Online Orders
Within the first 14 days of purchase
Should your unit have any material defect within the first 14 days of purchase, we will be happy to exchange the product for you for another
unit of the same model. Please follow the instructions for exchange in our Return and Exchange Policy.
After the first 14 days of purchase
For any warranty-related issues that occur after the first 14 days, please contact the manufacturer directly. If you’re having issues with the procedure, we will do what we can to help you. Please contact us here or call 800-682-6639 to discuss warranty policies or for assistance with the procedure.
Read our return policy here.
If you have any questions regarding whether the product you are buying falls within the non-returnable category, don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, contact us.