The Smart Videohub CleanSwitch 12 x 12 6G-SDI from Blackmagic Design is a mixed format router with 12 6G-SDI inputs and 12 6G-SDI outputs for routing any combination of SD, HD, Ultra HD 4K, and DCI 4K video. The CleanSwitch model allows for re-timing of SDI feeds, so all switches are timed to happen between frames. It supports 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 color sampling and 10-bit processing for smoother gradations. Housed in a 1RU frame, the Smart Videohub is ideal for use in both large broadcast systems or portable mini racks for live productions. A built-in LCD lets view your sources directly on the router itself, with simple push buttons and spin knob provided for control. Routing can also be controlled using dedicated remote panels or over Ethernet using the included software for Mac OS X and Windows. You can even use the available iPad app to change routing over your wireless network.
Note: IEC power cable is not included.
- Routing Switcher with Frame Syncing
- 12 x 6G-SDI Inputs / 12 x 6G-SDI Outputs
- Supports SD, HD, Ultra HD 4K, DCI 4K
- 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 Sampling
- 10-Bit Processing
- SDI Reclocking
- Built-In LCD with Spin Knob Control
- Push Buttons on Front Panel
- Ethernet for Remote Control
- Videohub Control Software Included
In the Box
- Blackmagic Design Smart Videohub CleanSwitch 12 x 12 6G-SDI
- SD Card with Software