How safe is your Avid storage environment from ransomware? Wasabi and Marquis can help.
Despite growing public awareness, ransomware has continued to wreak havoc on businesses around the world, and media and entertainment companies are no exception. On-premises Avid storage environments represent untold hours of hard work and capital investment from editors, camera operators, and producers, and they ought to be protected to the highest standard available—immutability.
Marquis is the only company that offers a ransomware solution for Avid systems. Its Workspace Tools software protects against ransomware and will never copy corrupted files to your backup or cloud, which is essential should the unthinkable happen and you need to recover files fast. But what exactly happens during an attack? Join this live stream panel discussion, which will feature a live ransomware attack recovery, and learn more about how you can protect both critical Avid work-in-progress and your business.
- Paul Glasgow, Managing Director, Marquis
- Simon Fearn, Product Manager, Marquis
- Ben Bonadies, Solutions Marketing Manager, Wasabi
What you will learn:
- Review a real-life example of how Marquis facilitated a quick ransomware recovery on an Avid facility
- How regular backups with Marquis Workspace Backup software enable robust data protection against ransomware
- How to leverage Wasabi’s object lock feature as a data protection tool
- How to set up a Marquis backup with Wasabi immutability
Annex Pro has a Canada’s deepest bench of post-production solutions specialists, coast-to-coast, who can help you implement a complete, cost-effective Marquis and/or Wasabi solution. Drop us a line and let us know how we can help